Alitheians HQ
Alitheians HQ
Alitheians HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alitheians HQ

Eden Eternal's Official Alitheias Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:10 am by chandzal

» Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Product Key Crack Download
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:08 am by chandzal

» Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Product Key Crack Download
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 am by chandzal

» What happened guys?
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 am by Bluttie

» King of the Hill
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm by Trow

» Continue the story!
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 am by Bluttie

» Alitheia goes black!
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am by Garlandz

» Hangman: Alitheia Edition!
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am by Bluttie

» Innactivity
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm by iMickey

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
artist illusionist shaman hunter martial mage cleric magician dragon bard warrior thief knight guide race
Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 am by chandzal
Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
tinyurl.com/ohao4qj

Comments: 1

Where are all the silly things??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluttie

Bluttie

Fame : 119

Where are all the silly things?? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the silly things??   Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Maan our forums need more of those silly topics and threads usual forums have! Like ''what's your favourite monster??'' or those silly story things! The ones that go like:

Bluttie: ''Once there was...''
Person2: ''a really lonely cake...''
Person3: ''so Drauce came...''
Bluttie: ''and ate it!''
Person3: ''and then he...''

and so on! Bluttie demands all the silly games and topics and whatnot to get into this forum noooww to make it a bit more lively and not just boring announcements. I guess ''General'' would be a good place for them or should we create some new ''silly chatter'' -category? Razz
(yes nobody shall oppose my silly games. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Drauce

Fame : 85

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the silly things??   Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:29 pm

I agree wif dis! I remember "King of the Hill" from some other forum stuff thingy. The 'games' were located in "Off Topic" section usually.
How the game went:

Drauce: I am the king of the hill.
Bluttie: *punts Drauce off the hill* I am the king of the hill.

...And so on.

I hope we get to make these things and stuff though bounce
Back to top Go down
iMickey
Admin
Admin
iMickey

Fame : 92

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the silly things??   Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:14 pm

As we said in the introduction.. this forum is yours! You are allowed to do anything here! If you need me to make any category just say it! I would like to see everyone involve here... I like the idea as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alitheians-hq.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the silly things??   Where are all the silly things?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all the silly things??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alitheians HQ :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: