Alitheians HQ
Alitheians HQ
Alitheians HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alitheians HQ

Eden Eternal's Official Alitheias Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:10 am by chandzal

» Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Product Key Crack Download
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:08 am by chandzal

» Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Product Key Crack Download
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 am by chandzal

» What happened guys?
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 am by Bluttie

» King of the Hill
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm by Trow

» Continue the story!
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 am by Bluttie

» Alitheia goes black!
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am by Garlandz

» Hangman: Alitheia Edition!
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am by Bluttie

» Innactivity
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm by iMickey

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
knight artist warrior illusionist hunter cleric guide mage shaman magician thief race dragon martial bard
Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 am by chandzal
Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
tinyurl.com/ohao4qj

Comments: 1

Explaining my absence (this is important).

Go down 
+2
Hayaka
SkyFlash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyFlash

Fame : 4

Explaining my absence (this is important). Empty
PostSubject: Explaining my absence (this is important).   Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:54 am

Alright... I have been gone a LONG while, and this was serious...

Over the past month, I have been hospitalized due to a massive stroke I had. As of now, my left leg is halfway paralyzed. Now I have to walk with a cane until I gain all control back... Yes, I know I was booted to make room, but this is why I have been out. I would've been back sooner but this happened. I apologize to everyone about this.
Back to top Go down
Hayaka
Admin
Admin
Hayaka

Fame : 13

PostSubject: Re: Explaining my absence (this is important).   Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 am

Hello! nice to meet you! I know I'm new and I haven't meet you online but this is my op. You don't need to apologize for been absent due to something so serious as ur health, real life come first so no need to be sorry, I'm sure you will be welcome back to the guild Very Happy cheers Glad you getting better and i wish you the best in this situation you living right now. so hope to see you in guild soon! bounce sunny Hayaka :3
Back to top Go down
Trow
Trow

Fame : 94

PostSubject: Re: Explaining my absence (this is important).   Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:47 am

Don't worry, man, we understand you
I hope you ll cure your leg fast and completly!
And "Welcome back" =)
Back to top Go down
iMickey
Admin
Admin
iMickey

Fame : 92

PostSubject: Re: Explaining my absence (this is important).   Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:35 pm

I sincerely apologize because i was the one that kicked you. A small guild merge with us by that time and i didn't know about your situation. Anyways! what you've been through is a serious thing. I'm really sorry to hear that.. Makes wish i could do more to help you in your situation. I just want you to relax and take it easy.. Everything happens for a reason and if that happen to you is because you are strong enough to overpass it! Anyways, you will be more than welcome when you come back to the game. I would even kick Minnie if needed to take you back! Please, let us know how is it going cause personally, i'm worried about you since you are part of our family!
Back to top Go down
http://alitheians-hq.nstars.org
iMinnie
Admin
Admin
iMinnie

Fame : 79

PostSubject: Re: Explaining my absence (this is important).   Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:35 am

iMickey wrote:
I would even kick Minnie if needed to take you back!

Lol... I guess im not important at alll o.ob
Back to top Go down
Ryoto

Fame : 6

PostSubject: Re: Explaining my absence (this is important).   Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:45 pm

i told you ya need to get rid of that homo chibi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explaining my absence (this is important).   Explaining my absence (this is important). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explaining my absence (this is important).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alitheians HQ :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: