Alitheians HQ
Alitheians HQ
Alitheians HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alitheians HQ

Eden Eternal's Official Alitheias Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:10 am by chandzal

» Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Product Key Crack Download
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:08 am by chandzal

» Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Product Key Crack Download
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 am by chandzal

» What happened guys?
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 am by Bluttie

» King of the Hill
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm by Trow

» Continue the story!
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 am by Bluttie

» Alitheia goes black!
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am by Garlandz

» Hangman: Alitheia Edition!
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am by Bluttie

» Innactivity
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm by iMickey

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
guide race martial bard illusionist hunter artist knight thief magician shaman warrior dragon mage cleric
Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 am by chandzal
Quienes Mueren En Dead Apace 3
tinyurl.com/ohao4qj

Comments: 1

King of the Hill

Go down 
+2
Bluttie
Drauce
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bluttie

Bluttie

Fame : 119

King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 pm

I block the entrance with something i hallucination make-believed into reality, and a couple weeks or months later Drauce passes out due to dehydration and/or starvation. I carry his unconcious body, dump it in a lake and take over his fort.

I am the Queen of the Hill, again.
Back to top Go down
Drauce

Fame : 85

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:46 pm

A farmer living nearby noticed my dehydrated and hungering body, gave me water and food to eat.
Once I had recovered, I went back to the hill where Bluttie stirs in her slumber. In the
silence of the night I dug a huge pit in front of the entrance and set the fort in fire. Bluttie hadn't noticed that the fort was made out of
wood until it was too late. Panicking, she ran out through the entrance, falling right into the pit.
With the remains of the fort burning in the background and Bluttie screaming in the pit for help...

I am the king of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Bluttie

Bluttie

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 pm

But wait! Someone else was in the fort too, a mysterious mushroonhead-person runs out of the burning fort: ''Drauce! Your hill is in another castle!''. It was a decoy fort made by Bluttie! Bluttie whistles and magical butterflies grab her and carry her all the way to the real one, where she sits down on her throne:

I am teh Queen of the Real Hill.
Back to top Go down
Drauce

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 pm

One thing was left unnoticed by Bluttie; it was the fact that I'd attached a tracking dart on her.
I could simply walk to where the tracking device told me to.
Once I got there, I climbed on the roof and noticed there was a loose rock. Once I removed it, I realized that there was a chandelier right on top of Bluttie.
I decided to act. I took my bow, shot the wire holding the chandelier, making it fall on Bluttie's head, making her lose consciousness.
With the time I'd bought, I planted the whole castle full of dynamite, took cover and blew it up to the skies.
With Bluttie and the castle gone,

Back to top Go down
Bluttie

Bluttie

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 pm

You forgot i am the indestructible Bluttie.
My friendly moths cast cure on me and i'm good to conquer another hill again. I put up a sign saying ''SMALL KITTENS HERE'', Drauce can't possibly resist the call of the cute little kittens and he leaves the hill thinking i'm dead. But as i'm not, i just waltz up and........

I am the Queen of the Hill. As a side note also, drauce's spell has run out and I'm not hallucinating anymore.
Back to top Go down
Drauce

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:52 pm

After running to the place with small kittens, I turn around in anger as I notice that the whole sign was fake.
Bluttie shall pay for this. The hard way. In gold.
I walk up to her and tell her she owes me money for doing such a dirty trick. Terrified,
she runs wild all around the place screaming "NOT MY LAST GOLD!!!", until she
gets tired, comes back to me and asks what she must do to pay what she owes me.
I command her to slave labour in a mineral mine for a year.

That's what you get for lying to a mouse, for I can be the fiercest of the fierce.

Back to top Go down
Bluttie

Bluttie

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Bluttie is actually positively surprised it was mining and not F A R M I N G . She discovers her inner miner and finishes the task in 5 minutes by hitting The Epic Awsum Huge Hidden Underground Gold Lair. Bluttie then pays Drauce, and has enough money to BUY THE WHOEL DAMN HILL from under his feet, making it her property by law.

And so, I am the damn rich Queen of the Hill. I hope this would happen ingame.
Back to top Go down
Drauce

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:15 pm

I tell the government of Bluttie's find. They immediately send a person
there telling her that she must either pay a 50% tax from the profits of her find or the government will
make the hill no-one's land once again. The greedy, gold-lusted something-resembling-a-human-being
she is, she disagrees to pay the tax, loses the hill and is forced to leave the area. I walk up the hill, place
a nice, comfy chair on top of it and bask in the sunlight.

For I am the king of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Bluttie

Bluttie

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Defeated for a moment, i go and buy a tank and drive up the hill WROOM WROOM squashing Drauce in the progress and his squashed silhouette floats with the wind downhill like in some cartoon.

I am the Queen of the Hill, and i have a tank i'm not afraid to use.
Back to top Go down
Drauce

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 pm

A tank won't help you when a simple crate comes towards you and suddenly morphs into a mouse and blasts a nuclear-ish bomb all around itself, pushing everyone on the hill off from it (except the caster of course), also scrapping Bluttie's wacko tank

For I am the king of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Bluttie

Bluttie

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 pm

NOOOOO MYYY TAAANKKK !!! *goes in ragemode and flips the table of the tables, which lands on Drauce and knocks him all teh way to the center of the planet.*

I am the Queen of the Hill now and mourn over my tank. Sad
Back to top Go down
Freyah

Freyah

Fame : 8

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Lady silently rolls Bluttie down a hill and traps her in a pit.
No one is stealing my hill :< I am the princess again
Back to top Go down
Feirei

Feirei

Fame : 50

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 am

I see Freya on the hill, and then walk up to her and sit on her lap and fall asleep.

It's still her hill, but I'm okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Bluttie

Bluttie

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:18 am

I suddenly jump out of the pit with a sleeping bag. I trap both Frey & Fei inside the sleeping bag and tie it up. It's rather easy to open, but while they wonder what just happened i sit on the hill and

I am the Queen of the Hill,
Back to top Go down
Trow
Trow

Fame : 94

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:16 am

"Who is sitting on my Hill?" Papa Bear asked. He saw Bluttie and called Alpaca Police to arrest her for being on Private territory.

My Hill.
Back to top Go down
Bluttie

Bluttie

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:44 am

Alpaca Police. Very Happy Razz
Bluttie escapes the Alpaca Prison by digging a hole through the floor and a tunnel all the way to the hill. The tunnel opens below Trow, he falls in and while he wonders what just happened i jump out and
I am the Queen of the Hill
Back to top Go down
Trow
Trow

Fame : 94

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Idc about titles, will just sit here with Queen ^^
*Sits on the Hill near Bluttie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill   King of the Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alitheians HQ :: Off-Topic :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: